Monday 7 December 2020

Handmade Personalised Egg Cups - Add your Child or Partners Name! by TheLittlePotCompany

9.99 GBP

* Sorry I can no longer make pottery in time for Christmas. Delivery will be at the end of estimated times.

There's nothing better than a lazy start to the weekend with dippy eggs and soldiers. It's even more fun if they're sat in an egg cup with your name on.

I was asked by a friend to make some personalised egg cups for her grandchildren. Sometimes other people design my best pottery!

I've made some for my own children some too as they looked so nice. Egg loving adults are also allowed them.

The egg cups are unglazed around the rim - the rougher surface of the unglazed clay helps to grip the eggs while you are eating them. Perfect for medium eggs but can also hold the large size. These cups are happy to go in the dishwasher and will last a lifetime if looked after.

Your pottery may look slightly different from the sample images as I've recently changes my glaze recipes. Please see the 'choose your glaze' image for the most accurate colours.

Please check the current delivery estimates before ordering.

Approximate dimensions - 6 cm wide, 5 cm tall

Dishwasher Safe


Custom orders take a few weeks to complete depending on production cycles - please see dispatch estimates when ordering.

Please don't order from me if you are expecting the exact finish shown on these examples or a pristine finish like you would get from factory made pottery.

Due to the handmade process the shapes of items, glaze and finish will look different to the example images. I fire my work in a gas reduction kiln, this is what gives the rustic character but can be quite unpredictable. The speckle may vary around the pot and glaze can be substantially darker or lighter than shown. There may be colour or surface variations around the piece and there may be marks from making.

I do however only send items out that I would be happy to use myself, I often remake items before sending if I'm not happy with the finish.


* Shipping Costs *

If you're in the UK you can get free delivery on orders over £50 by using the coupon FREEPOST at checkout.

If you're ordering four or more items from outside the UK please contact me to see if I can refund some shipping costs. Shipping is expensive and very hard to estimate for larger orders.

*I'm not able to do the green glaze any more. I'm working on some new glazes, for now just blue and white are available.


UK Mug Shots, home for a range of quality ceramic tea and coffee mugs for those who love Star Trek, Star Wars and and other Sci-Fi themes!

star trek mug

So, from a galaxy far, far away, or just beamed up or even freshly made in the replicator, we have a range of ceramic mugs that may be right for you or as a gift. You’ll recognise familiar sayings from TV episode or movie (often with a coffee or tea twist to it!) as well as images that you will instantly recognise.

The Star Trek mugs mostly feature famous sayings or quotes, but there are a few images where we’ve been able to use them. They make great Star Trek gifts for the devotee. Anything from the earlyStar Trek episodes to the later versions featuring say the Borg, we try to feature them somewhere.

Beam Me Over to Star Trek Mugs




No comments:

Post a Comment