Monday 7 December 2020

Handmade Personalised Mugs In The UK | Custom Mug For Best Friend | Handmade Mug For Him | Pottery Mug For Her | Personalised Gift by TheLittlePotCompany

20.00 GBP

* Sorry I can no longer make pottery in time for Christmas. Delivery will be at the end of estimated times.

These personalised mugs are made to order in the UK from my Sheffield studio. Please check the dispatch times before ordering.

Each of these custom mugs is thrown on the wheel after which the clay is stamped with individual lettering. I often make these personalised mugs for best friends or for partners and special family members.

The unique nature of the pottery makes them a very special personalised gift. The design may vary slightly depending on the length of the name. They are made from stoneware clay with super durable glazes that can be used in the dishwasher.

I make a range of personalised mugs and cups because I know everyone prefers different styles and quantities of tea or coffee. Hopefully this all makes sense, if you have any problems ordering please get in touch.

Custom orders take a few weeks to complete depending on production cycles - please see dispatch estimates when ordering.

Please don't order from me if you are expecting the exact finish shown on these examples or a pristine finish like you would get from factory made pottery.

Due to the handmade process the shapes of items, glaze and finish will look different to the example images. I fire my work in a gas reduction kiln, this is what gives the rustic character but can be quite unpredictable. The speckle may vary around the pot and glaze can be substantially darker or lighter than shown. There may be colour or surface variations around the piece and there may be marks from making.

I do however only send items out that I would be happy to use myself, I often remake items before sending if I'm not happy with the finish.

* Dishwasher Safe


- Handmade Mug Styles -


- Big Tea -

Capacity - 14 oz / 400 ml, Height 9.5 cm
Pictured with Heart Circle Text, Blue with name 'Mimzy'


- Half Pint -

Capacity - 10 oz / 300 ml, Height 8 cm
Pictured with Star Banner Text, White with name 'Flamborough'


- Small Coffee -

Capacity - 8 oz / 230 ml, Height 8.5 cm
Pictured with Star Banner Text, Blue with name 'River'


- Swirly Mug -

Capacity - 10 oz / 300 ml, Height 11 cm
Pictured with Star Circle Text, Green with name 'John'


- Text Styles -

Etsy only allows two variations to select on listings, you are able to select the mug style and colour.

* By default I make all Big Tea mugs with the Heart Circle Text

* By default I make all Small Coffee cups with the Star Banner Text ( the circles tend to look a bit big on these cups)

* By default I make all Half Pint with the Star Banner Text

* By default I make all Swirly Mugs with the Star Circle Text

If you would like a different Text Style than these on your mugs please let me know with a note when you place your order.


* Shipping Costs *

If you're in the UK you can get free delivery on orders over £50 by using the coupon FREEPOST at checkout.

If you're ordering four or more items from outside the UK please contact me to see if I can refund some shipping costs. Shipping is expensive and very hard to estimate for larger orders.

*I'm not able to do the green glaze any more. I'm working on some new glazes, for now just blue and white are available.


UK Mug Shots, home for a range of quality ceramic tea and coffee mugs for those who love Star Trek, Star Wars and and other Sci-Fi themes!

star trek mug

So, from a galaxy far, far away, or just beamed up or even freshly made in the replicator, we have a range of ceramic mugs that may be right for you or as a gift. You’ll recognise familiar sayings from TV episode or movie (often with a coffee or tea twist to it!) as well as images that you will instantly recognise.

The Star Trek mugs mostly feature famous sayings or quotes, but there are a few images where we’ve been able to use them. They make great Star Trek gifts for the devotee. Anything from the earlyStar Trek episodes to the later versions featuring say the Borg, we try to feature them somewhere.

Beam Me Over to Star Trek Mugs




No comments:

Post a Comment